1. Increasing frequency and reducing the size of the email text often increases the user interaction.
2. Plan each eNewsletter topic with this thought… “How can partner with someone willing to pay for exposure to my readers?”
3. Create one master list and then break users off into segments that if they un-subscribe that you do not loose them forever.
4. Create a networking group that includes 6-8 business partners that
are looking to share eLists and or space in each others eLIsts and meet
quarterly to coordinate on topics, ideas and potential sponsors.
5. Write the subject line last and spend some serious time on it.
Ask yourself, “Would that subject line beg you to open the email?”