Thursday, May 21, 2009

What Are You Doing With Mobile?

Many of you might say… my web site is trash, why do I need to think about mobile? I would suggest you pay attention to mobile now so that two years from now you are not saying… my mobile plan is trash why do I need to worry about (insert new technology here)?

Planning for mobile is not really very hard. Start small and give it a try. What is the one thing that makes your business or magazine unique? Perhaps it is restaurant reviews or listings of summer camps. Start with that one idea. There are two main things to look into. First, how can I get that information into a data-base. BAM! Did your brain just swell? Thus, the name of my company; Brain Swell Media. Start with a simple Excel spread sheet. Second, look to make that data available through an iPhone app to start. There are many app building companies, including mine, that can help you for less than $1,000. Google: iPhone app providers.

The key is this, start playing today so that you have some practice for tomorrow.

Ryan
---------------
Concerned that you are not doing enough to get your site noticed online? Ask for help from the internet experts at Brain Swell Media. Need some help with your online strategy? Want to make money from your Web site? Contact Ryan and the Brain Swell Media team today. ryan@brainswellmedia.com or 803-634-3886.

No comments: